Home-Based Caregiving & Home Nursing
If you had a choice would you settle for:
- A staff to patient ratio of 1:8 or worse
- A clinical stark environment
- A staff to patient ratio of 1:1
- Your own home which you know and love.
- It’s essential that the quality of staff is of a high standard – please refer to our testimonial page
- Elderly, chronically ill, disabled, recuperating patients & those in need of companionship on a 1:1 basis – all in the comfort and safety of their familiar home environment.
- Committed to providing the best individual healthcare available at an affordable level. We do not use unqualified domestic level or untrained personnel.
- Qualified and carefully selected staff – we place great importance on ensuring excellent empathy levels to deal with the varied circumstances of our patients and families.
- Families are able to go about their daily lives with far less stress knowing that patients are being cared for in their own homes with “one-on-one care”.
HOW IT WORKS
Our primary focus is placing a caregiver who exactly meets your requirements
We have the expertise and experience to care for patients with a wide variety of conditions
Hear what other people have to say about how we carry out our services
Read our latest articles and news blogs.
Find out what makes us tic