How it Works
Our primary focus is placing a caregiver who meets your requirements. To achieve this and in order to minimise the costs we have adopted the following protocol:
- We will telephonically build a comprehensive brief which will be backed up by documentation which is sent to you. If in the unlikely event this is not adequate for our purposes, we will visit the family member.
- We make an assessment of the scenario and develop an appropriate service level agreement
- In accordance with the brief, we will allocate a suitably qualified and experienced caregiver
- A member of our management team will make regular contact either by telephone or site visits to ensure that the quality of service is being maintained and that our client is happy.
- In conjunction with the family, we will regularly reassess the client’s needs and adjust the service accordingly
Caregiver Service Options
5, 6, 7 days per week – 5, 7 or 9 hours per day (other by negotiation)
5, 6, 7 days per week – 12-hour shift
Live-in or live-out